– Does this scare you?
– Yes, of course. Because we don’t know what it is
– What is it?
– If I had a name for it…
– Losing it.
– Losing it? Do you mean mentally? Do you think we can drive ourselves crazy fucking?
– Maybe, but you can also say lose it, like on a hike. You know, lose this or lose that, to travel lighter, to go forward, move towards what you were meant to. Maybe. But the thing is.. you never know if what’ve you lost is better than what you’ve gained. It’s just there’s no likely result.
– But don’t you see? Of course… there can’t be a likely result. There shouldn’t be. You’re saying that it can’t go on like this, right?
– I don’t know. Do you?
– I have no idea.
– Well, I have no idea about any of this.
– Losing it is as good as having it.
– What does that mean?
– It’s something I read in a book sometime ago about the regular kind of loss. I don’t remember who wrote it, but it was saying that everything that is human is lost, but at the same time, some lost things can’t be lost, are never lost.
– Do you think this can’t be lost?
Very intense moment of the film
Fra Porto, mer her 😉